How I successfully quit dairy products for 8 months

by - May 21, 2019


It was a big challenge for me to cut dairy products from my life. Yes it was not easy but i made it happen. I was so committed to my decision that nothing else mattered to me except my commitment.
I have recorded my progress report and i am going to share that with you.

Firstly i want you to know it was not easy. It was never easy for me. Imagine yourself when you are celebrating your birthday and refuse to eat the birthday cake. First of all you have to explain the guests why are you making this mess and then see their sympathetic faces.
I always hated that thing. Who explain them why we chose this way.

Any way i have successfully completed 8 months and still excelling it. I am really proud of myself.

Here's how you can do it.

Commitment

I know it sounds simple but  it is the most important one. You need to tell yourself that you can do it. If something is not serving your body right you need to get it out of your life. You need to tell yourself  why you are doing this and get started.

Inform your friends and family

When you come up with such commitments your near one's get startled. Well that's normal. But sometimes they start to take things down. In that very moment you will be tested. You need to be very brave to say no. They will try to persuade you to have one sip of your favourite coffee or one slice of cheese pizza. Oh that's completely normal. Just remember why you started it.

Be strong




There will be days when you see others having delicious food and you are sitting with green tea in your hand. Be strong. Remember one thing you will always be tested. Ignore everything out and make it happen. With the passage of time it will become your habit.

Replace things

Well you cannot eat dairy but can try its substitutes like Soy Milk which is high in protein. You can also try almond milk. Where there's a will there's a way. Just google all the recipes and products And you will be surprised to see the recipes you have missed.

Here's my progress report to make it happen.

Well as i said already it was not easy for me but right now i am proud to announce that i have completed my 8 months to quit dairy. I have prepared a small report to show my progress.

 Week 1: I was committed to what i was doing but sudden change in my diet made me sick. I got fever and coughing. My body get weak and i was craving for my favourite cup of tea. 

Week 2: I still had a fever but that bothered me less.

Week 5: I am getting closer with my favourite cup of green tea.

Week 7: My digestive system has improved quite a lot.

Week 9: My skin is less oily.

Week 10: My vibrations and energy is high. I am more happy than ever.



Well rest is history. I do not get all the changes suddenly rather it was a slow process. I forgot to mention that i also lose some weight which is not a shock for me as i already ditched many things out of my diet that made me gain weight.

Well it was easy to be committed but when you have a family and friends that show loads of concern toward you, it becomes difficult. 
Trust me it will be difficult to refuse them every time so make and save an excuse to blur them.

Its your life. Be in-charge of it. You can make anything happen. Anything is possible just get started and lead the world.











You May Also Like

0 comments