Morning Affirmations for an Abundant life!!!

by - August 17, 2019



Your first hour in the morning decide your whole day. In a research it has been observed that in the first hour after waking up, the thoughts you have impacts your whole day. Whether you have a negative or a positive thought, it will shape your day accordingly.

So, why not to shape it in a way that we truly desire? I personally use affirmations to make my day more mindful and cheerful.

Smile

Right after waking up, I smile. No matter how late I am, how long I slept, what I missed, what happened yesterday etc. In the mornings there is no space for regrets. Every morning we are reborn, our cells regenerates so why to give them the same negative energy.

Instead, I like to feel grateful for the day that i have been granted to live more.

Intentions

I personally use affirmations as setting intentions in the morning and trust me it really do work. The words i use in the first hour in the morning, works like magic and they really come true. I usually like to say this day is going to be Abundant and the moment i say these affirmations, I start to feel good and I raise my vibes up. And hence my whole day become Abundant.


Affirmations


" I attract success and good fortunes." 

" The universe is filled with endless opportunities for me." 

" I attract only good things into my life." 

" I am deserving of a life full of Luxury."

" I radiate love and happiness." 

" I am deeply loved by the universe."

" I am a beautiful soul that radiates a vibrant and beautiful form. All is well in my body and mind."

" Life is fun and full of wonderful surprises and magic." 

" I am a magnet to positive energy. I attract good people, divine opportunities and wild ideas towards me."

" Today is going to be a great day." 

" I am amazing and incredibly best."

" I am grateful for the waterfall of amazing blessings in my life."

" My body is healthy and beautiful."

" Everything that I touch turns into success." 

 " I am ready to prosper beyond my wildest dreams."

" I have inner peace and confidence."

You May Also Like

0 comments